I’ve been asked to join in on a blog game. It’s tag, and I’m it!
My new friend, Linda Kinnaman, of Linda Kay’s Art asked me and several other folks to play along. I met Linda through an online course, Hello Soul, Hello Business.
It’s kinda fun seeing how everyone responds. Won’t you play along with me?
…you must post the rules
…answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
…create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
…tag 11 people
…let them know you’ve tagged them
Here are the questions Janet has asked:
1. What is your favorite tool when being creative?
I have to say scissors…shape, texture—gotta have ’em!
2. Who or what inspires you the most?
I love color. Color is the thing that I notice first, it stirs and soothes emotions, and changes magically depending on who its neighbor is.
3. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Location-wise, I’d like to be in my current home. It is our dream home, but I’d love to be travelling or vacationing a bit.
4. When is your most creative time of the day?
I always end up in my studio around 1 or 2 pm….that’s my best creative time.
5. What is your best mistake?
Does my 4th child count?
6. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
William Clark, of the Corps of Discovery (the Louis and Clark expedition). I have had a fascination with this 2-year mission of exploration, an astounding accomplishment.
7. What would you two talk about?
How he developed the courage and strength to endure what he did and lead his men, and I’d want to hear lots of “untold stories” from his time in the wilderness.
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Oh boy, ice cream is one of my favorite foods! I love flavors with chocolate and pecans.
9. If you knew you wouldn’t fail, what would you do?
I would create an amazing art quilt and exhibit it at the International Quilt Festival.
10. What is your biggest fear?
Long, high bridges and tall buildings. I like being on the ground!
11. What is your best self care treatment?
My horse has an amazing, calming, centering effect on me.
Now here are the women I’ve tagged, followed by the questions I’ve asked. Please visit them, whether they play or not!
Aimee Joy Nelson http://www.aimeejoyart.blogspot.com
Christina Fajardo http://christinafajardo.blogspot.com
Colleen Attara http://www.colleenattara.com/blog/
Denise Wandt http://www.naturallybydenise.com
Jessica Brogan www.insearchofdessert.com
Kass Hall www.kasshall.com
Kelli May-Krenz http://heresanotherwayoflookingatit.blogspot.com/
Moyra Scott www.moyrascott.com
Nicla Williams www.naturesbestdesigns.co.uk
Christie Ingram http://www.mrsingie.com/
Leanne Wargowsky http://www.fromchaoscomeshappiness.com/
Here are my questions for them:
- Where are you right now?
- Which birthday do you remember as your favorite?
- Cats or Dogs?
- When you want to celebrate, what do you do?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- Do you like to cook? What’s your favorite thing to make?
- What do you do to get inspired?
- What’s your favorite color to wear?
- What value was most important to teach your children?
- What’s your idea of a great vacation?
- How do you find peace?